All reservations require payment in full at time of reservation. Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard only.
Reservation Price Inclusions/Exclusions:
Each house has it's own linens, towels, assorted kitchen/dining items, and amenities. Limited toiletry items, including complementary soaps, shampoo, lotions, and paper/tissue products are provided and considered starter supplies. One-time linen & towel setup is included in the cleaning fee but there is no daily maid service for rental homes. Expenses and items not mentioned, including but not limited to: transportation, groceries, meals, insurance, entertainment, additional toiletries and other items of a personal nature, are not included.
- Please bring a mask for everyone in your party & practice social distancing whenver possible.
- Please wear your mask whenever you expect to come within 6 feet of others outside of your family. This includes picking up or dropping off your keys at the office & calling for maintenance to enter the vacation home.
- Practice good hygiene. Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water. In the absence of soap and water, use hand-sanitizer: use a tissue, your elbow, or sleeve to cover coughs and sneezes.
- If you feel you have signs or symptoms of COVID-19 while in one of our vacation rentals, please inform us.
- Stay informed of local Leadville regulations as you prepare to visit. More information including links to local regulations on our COVID-19 page.
Rental Conditions & Check-Out Instructions:
1. Your financial information will be securely filed in case of damages, violations, or additional fees that occur during your stay. By booking a reservation for this property you are authorizing RE/MAX Aspen Leaf Property Rentals to charge your card for such damages. You will be notified prior to any charges being made to your card.
2. Please observe the following rules:
- No open fires. Violation of this will result in a minimum $500 charge plus any damages due to such violation.
- No Smoking of any kind inside unit. Violation of this will result in a minimum $500 charge plus any damages due to such violation.
- No pets are permitted on the premises at the majority of our homes. Bringing a pet in a designated no-pets property will result in a minimum $500 charge plus any damages due to such violation.
- No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No parties or additional people staying on/in the property than the number specified on reservation without prior approval of RE/MAX Aspen Leaf Property Rentals. Violation will incur a minimum $200 charge plus any damages due to such violation.
- No contraband or illegal activities. Violations will result in a minimum $500 charge plus the cost of repairs and/or fines due to such.
- All Debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in garbage can, and all soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher (if available) or hand washed. If any dishes are not cleaned, you will be subject to a minimum $25 charge.
- Linens MUST be used on any sofa bed, futon or air mattress that may be available in the unit.
- No linens are to be lost or damaged. Also, please leave used beds un-made and used towels on bathroom floor so that Cleaning Staff knows which linens were used, including any linen used on sofa beds, futons or air mattresses.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 p.m.; Check-out time is no later than 11:00 a.m. No early check-in or late check-out without prior approval from management. Any unauthorized late checkout will incur a minimum hourly fee starting at $50 per hour. Management accounts for all keys daily.
- All keys are returned to the front desk or office mailbox no later than 11:00 a.m. and the unit is left locked. All windows shall be closed. Lost or taken keys will be subject to a $10 replacement charge.
- No additional charges to the property are to be made, including but not limited to pay-per-view services or satellite movie rental, long-distance phone calls, delivery services, or illegal downloading that may flag and endanger the accounts of the homeowner. Any such charges will be paid by the guest along with a minimum $50 fee.
2. Cancelations - Cancelations or changes that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% Cancelation fee or $50 whichever is greater. Cancelations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date forfeit the full payment. Reservations canceled/shortened within thirty (30) days are only refunded if the property is successfully re-rented for at least as many days as the original reservation. Cancelation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in. Extenuating Circumstances: Due to COVID-19, many people have had to change, cancel, and postpone plans they have been looking forward to. We continue to lead with our heart as our guide, if you have to cancel or change your reservation due to the effects of COVID-19 please reach out to us regarding your situation.
4. Maximum Occupancy - Guests may not exceed the stated maximum capacity of a rental. If more than the previously agreed upon number will be staying in the property, we must be notified immediately. Consideration must be given to the number of persons staying at the property due to septic capacity and/or age of the house.
5. Falsified Reservations - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of payment and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in. This includes the requirement that at least one guest staying in the home for the duration of the stay must be 25 years of age or older.
6. As-Is Policy - Rental is understood to be acceptable upon payment based on photos and written description that has been provided. No refund will be rendered unless the premise is deemed unlivable due to non-working plumbing, electrical, heating, etc. If you arrive and find an issue with the home (or if one occurs during your stay), please contact us during your stay. We cannot guarantee that everything in the house will work 100% of the time, but if there is a problem, we will do our best to rectify it in a timely manner. Accommodations or refunds may not be possible after your stay.
7. Written Exceptions - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.